Sunday, April 11, 2010

Postponed Farewell.

So. I've decided to keep this blog up. No farewells just yet. I really want to improve in my writing abilities, and the best way I know of to do that is to keep writing. A blog is a really good way to continue to doing so. This blog will follow the title more closely, with little to no explanations from now on. Mostly because I am tired of making posts entirely from excuses and introductions, and partially because this blog will be my sounding board for anything and everything that I desired to share. However my blogging shall be as infrequent as ever, because school is a higher priority which demands far more time and attention than I wish it to, meaning my blogging may continue to be monthly at best. Sorry, to all of those who've had to endure indecisiveness. I hope you won't be as disappointed anymore. Later.

No comments: