Saturday, March 13, 2010

Pre-farewell

My Dashboard has 5, undeleted, blogs on it and I don't know why.
No that's a lie. I do know why. I have become to lazy and busy to even remove those. It just seems that more and more these days, I can't bring myself to blog, I am either tired, haven't a clue as to what to say, or have nothing I wish to share. So I am starting to heavily consider just removing and deleting my blogs entirely (I am not a fan of leaving behind many traces). I am seriously considering the permanently diminishing my blogging identity to small but limited profile, with the occasional comment on blogs I continue to read, and that's it. So to everyone who still reads this blog, (if anyone does at all, still) consider this a fair warning, and a pre-farewell.

1 comment:

Caroline said...

:) I agree that the poem is not monotonous in terms of the language and beautiful descriptions but the way it feels, detailed to the point where the speaker's situation appears to be a rotation of the same things day in day out, does.

I hope you don't mind that I'm following you (that sounds creepier when I write it down) but your blog is…really lovely (as insipid as that sounds). Your collection of images, thoughts and ideas are beautiful, unique. :D

(Also it makes a nice change from reading the bunch of angsty teenage blogs I seem to find everywhere. Maybe that's just because I suck at finding things, though.)