Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Break meet Books.

So? What do you think? I'm trying out blogger in draft's new change the template editor, or whatever it's called. I'm currently on spring break and trying to keep myself entertained. Besides screwing with my blog's background, I have found three books that are turning out to be even better than I thought.


Heist Society: This book has become one of my favorites, I love the characters and plot, I picked it up and could put it down until I had devoured every last word.

Eyes like stars: I'm still working on this book, and though it doesn't completely have me enthralled, I keep wondering back to it. The storyline is fast paced enough, and the characters are amusingly familiar and interesting, to say the least. The way the setting is described makes it a little hard to get my bearings, but the plot keeps me guessing what will happen next. I'm curious to see how this story will turn out.

Two Way Street: I sadly don't quiet have my hands on yet, but oddly enough I can't wait to read it.
So far so good, now to find the motivation to do homework...

1 comment:

Jillian said...

Oh wow. I LOVED Heist Society!!!!
I bought it on the Kindle my Dad and I share, and I literally took it everywhere until I was finished.
Ally Carter is amazing. I heard they're going to make a movie. Hale is awesome.

I like your background! One suggestion though, is to make your profile pic match your layout because it sort of (very) slightly clashes with the purple in the layout.
:) That's all though. Cool blog!