Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Two new Tid bits...at least to me.



I learned two things in the last three minutes that seem pretty cool, and kind of funny, at least to me.

A. There are currently five puppies in the world who were cloned from the same dead dog, whose owner sold her house and payed $50,000 to have cloned. Don't believe me check it out;


B. In the scond book of Max Ride, at the end of chapter 100, Max tells about Angel talking to fish before they even find out. I know because 3 chapters over Angel announces she can talk to fish at the very end of chapter 104, then it goes on to explain it in chapter 105. Funny huh.

1 comment:

MusWriter said...

Holy. 5 cloned puppies. Wow! i learned something today.
Oh i had something on my blog before i changed it. It had those puppies and underneath the picture. it read: What's hangin?

byez!