Monday, June 23, 2008

Whatever.


Tired. Weary. Drained. Beat. Fatigued. Worn-out.


Take your pick, it doesn't matter which they all fit me perfectly lately.

But that fact doesn't matter either, it never has with my family. The example and one of the many unspoken mottos is push it aside and keep pushing. And my sister and I have had it successfully drilled into our subconcious, whether any of us knew it or not. Sure it has it's ups and downs, up would be; sleep deprivation, hunger, stress, and worry as well as other things, don't usually get in our way. Unless their severe of course.

Down side, we push ourselves so far that when we finally complete whatever we were striving for, we don't feel happy we feel relieved. And our health is never all that great.

I don't know why I'm moaning, I just started writing and this is what came out.

Sorry everybody.

I wanted to talk about a bunch of other things, but like most things these days, I can't figure out how to get them from just thoughts to actually written or spoken words.

Well I got to go. I'm not really going to get a break from school work this year, so to everyone who is getting a break, enjoy. I got to get back to work so I can show something to my dad when he gets home. L8r.

No comments: