Friday, February 22, 2008

Power.

Recently I was thinking. I was contemplating war, the means for it, and what drives the fighters on each opposing side. And whether if either side is ever right. I came to several conclusions during my "stupid moments" (as I like to call them considering how stupid I am being staring off into space with a neverending list of "To-Do's" always in my lap):

a) No one wins in War, everybody loses something.

b) All parties involved are both right and wrong, why? because they are both fighting for something they belive in, in something they trust with their whole minds, bodies, and hearts is right. (except for those people who are doing most of the dirty work without any choice)

c) There is no right and wrong just power. Right and wrong are useful, bothersome, yet neccesary illusions that we set ourselves, and the world around us. Right and wrong is, in my opinion, just categories we have set to narrow down our choices of what to do with this power we have. They're our way of creating some semblance of order in the chaotic nature of the physical world around us, for the sheer purpose to help us understand and cope with it all.

Now I may be wrong, and these conclusions I've come to may just show that I am a few cards short of a full deck, but that is for you to decide. Well Good Luck and Good Night.

No comments: