Thursday, July 8, 2010

Update.

Everything starts this year, for me at least. Currently I am in my hometown, wasting away 90% of my days, to spend 10% with the people I love. I love my family, but I'm bored out of my mind. My dad has to work most of the time, and my sister is agreeable maybe 4 hours of the day in total (and even then your usually skirting the angry defensive temper just below the surface). My grandma, is lonely and bored as well, but she is grouchy and annoyingly reminiscent of things she's told me a hundred times over. And even though I'm probably one of the most patient people in my family, even my patience, can only endure the same story so many times. I love her to pieces, but it's a little hard to deal with her. Though fourth of July was wonderful, due to being around so much family, now it is over, and those who could resume their normal lives, did. While I am stuck in limbo, half-haeartedly trying to entertain myself. I hope everyone else, is having a good summer, and had a awesome fourth of July. Here are some pictures from my 4th of July. :)



1 comment:

Jillian said...

Nice firework pictures! Hope things get better :(