Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sorry, Here and There.

Here I'm too soft, too fragile, too boring, I don't know how to do anything right, and too much of a goody two shoes. I don't know anything, and I always look like crap. I'm just not tough enough.

There I'm too harsh, too mean, so not smart enough, and every time something happens it's most definitely my fault, I don't do anything and it's all because I'm too lame, I never live in the real world, and I'm never good enough.

Sorry. I guess.

I'm sorry. That in trying to be nicer, I became softer. I'm sorry that I just can't seem to meet anyone's standards of living life the "right way". I'm sorry that even though I like how I look, I always look like crap to you. I'm sorry I remembered how to cry again. I'm sorry I was always better at entertaining myself than the rest of the world. I'm sorry that I can't seem to fix all your problems. I'm sorry I like to dream up world's and stories of unbelievable places. I am sorry that no matter how hard I try I always fall short of everyone's expectations. I'm sorry I don't value the same things the rest of the world does. I am so sorry that I take forever to do something, because I'm making sure it won't bother the people I care most about.
I am so sorry, that occasionally I like to be just me.

I. am. so. damn. sorry.

No comments: