Sunday, April 20, 2008

Weekend.



I had a great weekend. I spent it helping my aunt in her flower shop, in San Francisco. I got to walk up and down haight street too. They have a bunch of really cool shops there. lol as I was walking down the street a guy in a olive green shirt with dreadlocks and a big smile popped out of nis window and said hi. That was cool, and there was a really good violinist playing in the sidewalk. I mostly window shopped, didn't feel the need to buy anything. The one downside to this whole weekend was the weather, it was just...nuts. It was freezing cold on saturday in san fran and ugh it was just absolutly crazy. I admire all the people who were out walking in san fran on saturday, because that weather was just wacky. Well I'm tired, so yeah L8r.

3 comments:

Techie57 said...

I went to San Francisco once when I was younger. We went to Legoland. LOL. It was like the best day of my life. Kind of a wild city, huh? We go to NYC a lot more, it's a lot like that.

~Silver said...

Yeah its pretty unique. It's a great place though. I wish I could go to New York. One day I'll go.:)

Techie57 said...

Yeah. It's one of the coolest places I've been. I'll go to San Francisco someday, too.