Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Like A Puzzle


'When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe.' -John Muir


For me this explains why it's so hard to do anything to help the world, I'm not saying we shouldn't at least try. I'm just saying that, to solve one problem, you have to solve a hundred others. Like a puzzle, you have to have all the pieces in the right places in the right way to make it fit. Well our world works the same way, in order to improve this we have to fix that, in order to fix that we have finish the thing over there. And the line of dependance just goes on and on until you've come full circle. And just like a incredibly complicated puzzle, you have to see the bigger picture, to know where everything goes. Big problem is no one knows what the bigger picture is? Do we ever find out? I don't know. That's not something I can answer. But maybe if we stand far back enough, for just a little bit, we can see a bigger piece of the picture. And when we've seen several large pieces of the picture we can connect all the pieces together, and at least get an idea, of what the bigger pictures about. It's why I'm standing and staring from the sidelines right now, to try to find some actual answers. So to everyone who stands at the sidelines with me, do you know why you stand there?
:) L8r. and Good Luck.

No comments: