Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Friends Boy Problems


I just don't get it! Several of my friends come to me with "boy problems" even my sister does. And every time they do I sit, listen and if they want my advice, give it. Though I don't get why, it's notlike I'm a pro in "boy situations" at all. Heck, I'm more of a jerk to guys then I am a umm crush interest. I'm the girl in school, who shoots down all attempts to flirt with me. I just don't see a need for dating at my age. I mean come on I'm 14 for christ's sake, dating is for a serious relationship, in my opinion I don't want that anytime soon. Sure I would be happy to fall in love, but.....not now or anytime soon. So why they come to me with their boy issues when they know I don't see why their dating, is beyond me, but.....whatever. Anyways I should go I still didn't get enuff work done today (Damn my lack of ability to focus!). I really am digging my own grave here *bangs head against desk*. L8r.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow me too. I'm 13 and I am so not dating till I'm... 17, 18, or 19 (maybe 20). But not now. Same here. My friends come to me for advice about boys (I guess since I'm around guys alot I know them pretty well or so they think) I get annoyed... But hey! it's life! - J.B.