Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tonight I feel human...


Tonight I feel human. I dared to hope for something all souls crave. I dared to consider taking tentative steps forward to what draws all humans like moths to a flame. For a small amount of time, I allowed myself to desire that elusive warmth which I consider nearly impossible to obtain. I almost allowed myself to believe that I could lay the most fragile part of myself in someone else's hands.
Almost.
Now I am feeling the twinge of sorrow and longing that accompanies the undesired acceptance that my former belief was true. I won't, probably can't find anyone I could trust enough to do so. So tonight I feel human. And am hating myself for it.

1 comment:

daniel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...

And keep this in mind...Trust is not something that you can have instantly...You will have to take risks to find out if there is someone you can trust...I hope you can do that...