Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Passing Through...

More thoughts that passed throught my head...



Even the people who know me best never seem to realize, that what I say and what I am thinking can be two different things sometimes.

Sometimes when I wake up to find I've lost a sock under the covers, I wonder if I could lose my mind under them too...

Sometimes it's not where the road took us that matters, but what we learned along the way...

It's hindsight now...Don't forget it. Just don't focus on it. The present needs it's turn now, and the future is in line.

I need to learn how to teleport...It's just too hard being so far from people I love.

Sometimes I wonder if the only reason therapists and psychiatrists are still in business are because people just want someone to listen to them.



We are born to be nothing...but ourselves. And who we are is up to us.


No matter how much the world changes, human stupidity will always stay the same.

Sometimes it's what's not said, that makes the greatest impact.

When the words won't leave my mouth, I let them flow freely from my fingers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good stuff

Life is about the journey, rather than the destination.

The past is behind us, there's nothing we can do about, but tomorrow's a different world.
We can only only hope it be a better one.

Human stupidity may stay the same, but I sure hope I see less of it in the future.